Sunday, December 11, 2005

Jeremy: Just read it

I don't normally like to do the normal "blogger" thing and point the folks who read this blog to reading something else, but in this case, I'll make an exception.
Chuck Klosterman is a writer for Spin Magazine, he has written three books, two of which I have read (and I personally like his writing style better than anyone who I have ever read) and he is apparently (and this doesn't make sense, but it's the truth) writing once a month for Page 2 on ESPN.com.
Chuck also happens to be from my birth state of North Dakota, he loves music and he loves sports, particularly basketball.
In his latest (second) submission to Page 2 he compares Phil Jackson's career with Wilt Chamberlin's playing career, and it is very much worth reading. I recommend checking it out.
"The Definition of A Great Man" by Chuck Klosterman

No comments: