Friday, May 19, 2006

Jeremy: Holy Sh*@

*If you had any doubts if the Twins were in trouble or not, please refer to this article in today's Star Tribune.
In this article both pitching and third base are mentioned extensively. And in both cases Gardie acknowledges there is a potential problem, and also doesn't quite seem to have a solid answer for either. Oh, he's got options, it's just that all of the options suck. Seriously, I knew things were bad, but this is just getting silly isn't it?

*Sid is reporting today that the Wolves will hire Randy Wittman away from the Magic to be Dwane Casey's assistant head coach. Apparently Glen Taylor is a big fan of Wittman. Any chance this is an insurance policy in case the season starts out poorly again and Taylor needs a quick fix to replace Casey?

*I shot a 44 on the front 9 at Theo Wirth yesterday with Porta. I think I could have shot a 41, but my putting was horrible because the greens were in horrendous shape. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*Alright, I'll admit it, Labron James is a superstar. I still think the Pistons are going to figure out a way to win the next two games, and based on how they've played the last 3 I'm not sure why I think that. But James has been unreal, playing way past his years and looking like a seasoned playoff vet. This series was supposed to be about the Pistons handling the Cavs and Labron getting a taste of the real NBA playoffs. Instead, Labron has given everyone a taste of what he is capable of, and I think I speak for everyone when I say "Holy Sh*@!!!"

*Can someone explain to me why I hate the Clippers? Why do I want to see them lose so badly? Does it have to do with Sammy C tanking last year and now having the season of a lifetime? I don't understand it, honestly, but I really want them to lose to the Suns.

1 comment:

Jeff & Jeremy said...

No Luke, he didn't climb a tree to retrieve a thrown club, but he did throw a club. He also played barefoot. I was, unfortunately, unable to add up Porta's score at the end of the round because during the round he made me score two of his holes, not with a number, but with frowns.