Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Jeremy: Tuesday Musings

*Moving, wedding, work... no time to watch NBA playoffs. That said, Dirk was unreal last night. Anyone still think he's soft? The only thing that was soft on Dirk last night was his flowing locks of blonde hair. What kind of conditioner DOES that man use?
*Tim Duncan did everything in this series to will his Spurs to victory and yet, he didn't have enough. Is Timmy losing his power? It always seemed like he did what had to be done, including getting his teammates involved in whatever manner neccessary to get the big win in the big game. But has he run out of mojo juice in the tank? By the way, does anyone have a more annoying, "I can't believe you didn't call a foul on that play, I'm-Tim-F'ing-Duncan" face in the league? Of course, could anyone else even have any kind of "I'm-Tim-F'ing-Duncan" face? I digress.
*I'm sure that I've said this before, but I'm not sure I'm capable of caring about the Barry Bonds homerun/steroids/his body is falling apart/he's pudgy/he still has a great swing saga, any less than I already do. On a caring scale of 1-10, with 1 being French people in general, and 10 being Gopher football, I give the Barry Bonds thing a -2, roughly equal to how much I care about how John Madden decorates the Madden Cruiser.
*If you haven't seen Homersota yet, you've got to check it out. Like me, someone things Sid is the biggest homer around. Of course, they rank my favorite media member Paul Allen second. Check it out!

No comments: